Designed exclusively for expatriates. With 70 years of firsthand experience protecting individuals working and living outside of their home country from certain financial risks, Clements Worldwide understands that your family’s fiscal stability is your top priority; especially should an untimely loss occur.
UniLife insurance ensures that the future financial needs of your family and loved ones are provided for. UniLife Insurance provides the following:
- No medical underwriting for membership up to USD 500,000*
- Portable primary or supplemental benefits that are payable whether you change jobs, retire, or move anywhere in the world*.
- Benefits as high as 10 times annual salary, up to USD 4 million (subject to medical underwriting)
- Competitive contribution amounts
- Coverage against death as a result of illness, accidents, and acts of war and terrorism*
- Membership benefits are insured by Isle of Man Assurance Limited, reinsured by Lloyd’s of London; administered by Clements Worldwide on behalf of The Law Trust Limited
*Limits and restrictions apply. Subject to policy terms and conditions as well as Actively at Work clause. Subject to certain country restrictions. Coverage is excluded in the United States and Canada and their territories and possessions. Members moving to restricted countries, including the United States and Canada, must terminate their membership.