Baymac Management Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between Baymac Management Services Ltd. (“Baymac”) and Members of The Baymac Professional Groups including the Professional Pilots Group, Aviation Professionals Group, Professional Expats Group and Organization Members (referred to as “Baymac Professional Groups”). These terms and conditions should be read carefully, particularly as they include limitations and exclusions on the liability of Baymac.
- The Baymac Professional Groups are managed and operated by Baymac Management Services Ltd.
- Baymac Professional Groups are open to individuals aged 18 or above who meet the requirements below of the specific Group to which they have applied. Membership is not available to corporations or other legal entities. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of Baymac and upon payment of the required annual Membership Fee for the specific Group being applied for.
- Members will be issued a membership number. The use of this number and associated benefits is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions for the Baymac Professional Groups that may be issued from time to time, to the benefit of Baymac.
- Membership of Baymac Professional Groups is not transferable and may only be used by the Member.
- Baymac reserves the right to modify Baymac Professional Groups structure, benefits or other features including these terms and conditions or to terminate Baymac Professional Groups at any time upon reasonable notice where possible, and Baymac will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. Any use of Baymac Professional Groups by a Member or receipt of benefits as a consequence of being a Member of Baymac Professional Groups will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment to these terms and conditions.
- Baymac Professional Groups membership joining fee is non-refundable. Children ages 18 and under whose parents are members of the Baymac Professional Groups are not required to pay a membership fee.
- Baymac is not an insurance company or broker, nor does Baymac provide insurance, financial or investment advice. These services are provided to members by highly regulated organizations licensed to do so in the relevant jurisdictions. Baymac’s Professional Member Services are only available for paid up members.
Professional Pilots Group
The Baymac Professional Pilots Group is open to individuals aged 18 or above who hold a valid Commercial Pilots License (CPL) or Air Transport Pilots License (ATPL) or equivalent issued by a Member State of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) or whose spouse/partner/parent holds a valid commercial pilots license or Air Transport Pilots License or equivalent issued by a Member State of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Affiliate membership is available to pilots who have at some point held a CPL or ATPL and who no longer exercise the privileges of these licenses. Some products and services offered to the Professional Pilots Group may not be available for Affiliate Members. Affiliate Members are required to pay the applicable Membership Fee. Children under the age of 19 years of age whose parents are members of the Baymac Professional Pilots Group are not required to pay a membership fee. Children between the ages of 19 to 23 whose parents are members of the Baymac Professional Pilots Group may be accepted as a Student Member and pay the applicable student rate. Students over the age of 23 years may be granted Affiliate membership status at the discretion of Baymac.
Aviation Professionals Group
The Aviation Professionals Group is open to individuals aged 18 or above who at the time of application are employed with an entity or organization whose core business is within the aviation industry or whose spouse/partner at the time of application is employed with an entity or organization whose core business is within the aviation industry.
Professional Expats Group
The Baymac Professional Expat Group is open to individuals aged 18 or above who at the time of application are multi-nationals (holding more than one nationality) or are resident outside of their country of citizenship.
The Baymac Organization Group is open to a group of individuals aged 18 or above who at the time of application are a part of a group comprising of 10 or more persons being employees of a corporate entity, employees of a government or non-government organization, or are members of an affiliate organization, where individuals of such corporation or organization are persons who Baymac is willing to approve as a group for the purposes of having access to benefits and/or services provided by Baymac.
Membership Renewal and Termination
- Membership is automatically renewed annually upon receipt of payment of membership fees. Where auto-renewal is selected, PayPal or Stripe will charge your card automatically on the renewal date.
- Membership fees once paid are non-refundable. Where fees are paid with an automatic renewal payment, members who choose to not renew must advise Baymac of their intention to not renew and must cancel their auto-renewal payment at least 48 hours prior to the renewal date. Failure to do so will result in payment being automatically renewed and once payment is made such payment is non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving written notice to Baymac.
- Baymac may forthwith terminate the membership of a Member and all benefits derived thereunder if a Member commits misconduct or fraud, misuses Membership benefits or fails to follow these terms and conditions. In such circumstances, Baymac shall simultaneously cancel all benefits of the Member.
- Baymac may also terminate Baymac Professional Groups membership of a Member at its complete discretion and in such circumstances will provide the Member with 3 to 6 months notice of termination. Upon expiry of the notice period, all Membership benefits will be cancelled. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Baymac may alternatively at its discretion forthwith terminate or suspend a Member’s right to use specified benefits or services of Baymac Professional Groups, with the Member retaining his/her overall membership in Baymac Professional Groups.
- Termination of membership for whatever reason shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights and remedies of Baymac and the Member as at the date of termination.
- Upon the death of a Member, the membership account will be closed.